Who is Chuck “The Hit Man” Hiter®?
Chuck “The Hit Man” Hiter® is the world’s premiere golf entertainer. It has been quoted by the top PGA tour pros, other professional athletes, as well as a multitude of a-list celebrities, that he is “the best golf entertainer in the world!”
- Height – 6’1”
- Weight – 220 lbs.
- Range – Driver: 386 yards, 7 Iron: 220 yards
- Best Round of Golf: 63 – not just once, but on numerous occasions!
As a golf entertainer with over 20 years of experience, The Hit Man is a seasoned professional and has performed over 2,000 exhibitions from private parties of 6 to tour events of 20,000. He has been featured in nearly every golf publication and television sports show imaginable as well as national and local newspapers and radio stations across the nation.
- The Golf Channel – Profiles of a Pro (see a portion of this on our VIDEOS page)
- The Golf Channel – Golf Central
- ESPN – Sports Center (see the video on our VIDEOS page)
- CNN – Play of the Day
- CBS Sports
- ABC Sports
- Fox Sports Net – Player 2 Player
- Inside the PGA Tour
- Fox TV – Lights Camera Action
- Real TV
- NBC TV
- Blab TV
- CNBC – Great Stuff
- CBS – This Morning
- Guinness World Record Prime Time
- Let’s Play Golf with Doug Mochrie
- Tokyo TV, Japan
- Golf World
- Sports Illustrated
- Golf Digest
- Golf & Travel
- Golf Country
- Tritan Golf USA
- Southern Living
- Sky – Delta Airlines’ magazine
- Meetings & Conventions
- USA Today newspaper
Chuck is the only golf entertainer to ever appear on ESPN’s Top Ten Plays of the Day, not just once, but 3 times on the same day!
The Hit Man also set the Guinness World Record for distance and accuracy while hitting a golf ball out of mid-air. A shot that he originated nearly 20 years ago that led to the ever popular Nike TV commercial featuring Tiger Woods.
As a mini tour professional, he has three wins to his credit. He also is a long drive champion winning at the Charles Barkley Celebrity Invitational.
Chuck also participates in performing for our men and women in uniform around the world through the Armed Forces Entertainment organization.